Even our youngest children are accessing the internet and therefore all parents and carers need to find ways to keep their child safe on-line.
- Make sure parental controls are set on your home Broadband.
- Make sure you know what sites they are visiting and have passwords.
- Help your child learn through appropriate games.
- Have your devices in communal areas so you are aware of what they are watching or playing.
- Set time boundaries.
We hope your find this information useful to ensure your child’s online safety.
Please find some useful links below:
- E-Safety – The Adventures of Smartie The Penguin – E-Safety Book
- E-Safety – Digi Duck Book
- Internet Safety
- internetmatters.org – Online Safety tips for parents of pre-school children 0-5 Year Olds.